Unbelievably easy to make, healthy, vegan, gluten-free rice crackers are crisp and delicious and make a great snack especially for those who love the simple bland taste. Rice crackers make a great tea time snack and kids love it.
Rice Crackers [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 cups cooked Rice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- Take rice in a blender.
- Add coconut oil and salt.
- Blend the ingredients to get a mixture of dough like consistency.
- Take the mixture out on a plate. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray with a parchment sheet. Cut another parchment sheet of the same measurement and keep aside. We will use this later.
- Scoop out half a teaspoon of the dough and roll into a ball. Place the rice balls on the baking tray keeping a little distance between each.
- Once all the balls are on the tray, carefully place the second parchment sheet on top, covering all the rice balls. Now flatten the rice balls with your hands or with a rolling pin
- Carefully remove the parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or when the colour changes to golden.
- Cool on the tray and store in an airtight container.