Ingredients You Need for Raw Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake With Peanut Butter and Coconut [Vegan]
- 1 cup oats (or buckwheat if you want it GF)
- 1 cup dates
- 2 or more bananas
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 1/2 cups dates
- 1/4 cup liquid sweetener, like maple syrup, if desired
- Beans from one vanilla pod (or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- Water, as needed
- 1/4 cup cacao or carob powder
- 3 tablespoons raw chocolate
- 3 tablespoons raw peanut butter (or you can use regular - it's up to you)
How to Prepare Raw Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake With Peanut Butter and Coconut [Vegan]
- Process the oats (or buckwheat) and dates until they stick together.
- Press into the bottom of a spring form pan and put in the fridge.
- Blend all ingredients - EXCEPT cacao or carob - until very smooth.
- Add as little water as possible to keep your cheesecake creamy.
- If you don't want to add any water, use some liquid sweetener or another banana.
- Now take out half the batter and put in a bowl.
- Add the cacao or carob in the remaining batter that is still in your blender and blend until it's incorporated.
- Now spread the vanilla layer and the chocolate layers on your crust, alternating a few times.
- Set in the freezer overnight and then drizzle with peanut butter and chocolate the next day. Enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Chocolate Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter
- Raw Cacao
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 3802| Total Carbs: 397g | Total Fat: 203g | Total Protein: 99g | Total Sodium: 2088mg | Total Sugar: 152gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.