- 1 cup oats (or buckwheat if you want it GF)
- 1 cup dates
- 2 or more bananas
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 1/2 cups dates
- 1/4 cup liquid sweetener, like maple syrup, if desired
- Beans from one vanilla pod (or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- Water, as needed
- 1/4 cup cacao or carob powder
- 3 tablespoons raw chocolate
- 3 tablespoons raw peanut butter (or you can use regular - it's up to you)
- Process the oats (or buckwheat) and dates until they stick together.
- Press into the bottom of a spring form pan and put in the fridge.
- Blend all ingredients - EXCEPT cacao or carob - until very smooth.
- Add as little water as possible to keep your cheesecake creamy.
- If you don't want to add any water, use some liquid sweetener or another banana.
- Now take out half the batter and put in a bowl.
- Add the cacao or carob in the remaining batter that is still in your blender and blend until it's incorporated.
- Now spread the vanilla layer and the chocolate layers on your crust, alternating a few times.
- Set in the freezer overnight and then drizzle with peanut butter and chocolate the next day. Enjoy!
Total Calories: 3802| Total Carbs: 397g | Total Fat: 203g | Total Protein: 99g | Total Sodium: 2088mg | Total Sugar: 152g Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile