These turmeric balls are incredibly easy to make, amazingly healthy, and they can be stored in the freezer so you can keep them around for a while. The bitterness from the turmeric is balanced by the natural sweetness of the dates to make a tasty bite.
Raw Turmeric-Dusted Snack Balls [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon turmeric (plus more for rolling)
- Heaping 3/4 cup soft pitted dates
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, add the walnuts, oats, and turmeric and blend them until they're broken down.
- Add the dates and slowly process them until a dough forms.
- Roll this into balls.
- Roll each ball into more turmeric until they're fully coated.
- Store in an airtight container.