This raw vegan Snickers cake is so delicious. It has the yummy, nutty flavor of a Snickers bar but in cake form! What more could you want? The base is made of almonds and oats, topped with date caramel, and finally a chocolatey carob finish. You will love this healthy and decadent cake!
Raw Snickers Cake [Vegan]
For the peanuts layer:
- 1/2 cup oat flakes
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- 1 cup almonds (left in water overnight)
For the caramel layer:
- 1 cup dates (left in water overnight)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
For the chocolate layer
- 1/2 cup dates (left in water overnight)
- 3/4 cup carob powder
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- Peanuts layer: Put everything in a blender and mix it. Prepare a cake form with parchment paper and put the mix.
- Caramel layer: Put all the ingredients in the blender and mix it. You need to get a mix a little bit hard. Use water if needed. Add the mix on top the peanuts layer and put it in the fridge or freezer.
- Chocolate layer: Mix all the ingredients together. Put it on the other layers and put it again in the fridge or freezer.
- You can decorate with fresh or frozen fruits.