These raw caramels are melt-in-your-mouth good. Made with just four ingredients, these candies are ridiculously easy to make! Plus they're refined sugar-free, use a base of healthy cacao butter, and contain gorgeous antioxidant-rich matcha powder. Enjoy these as a wholesome anytime treat or wrap them up individually and fill a mason jar for a darling gift.
Raw Matcha Caramels [Vegan]
- 1 cup raw cacao butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha powder (or to taste)
- Melt cacao butter and then stir in rest of the ingredients. Keep stirring until well combined. Taste and adjust sweetness and matcha. Use more matcha for stronger flavor and color.
- Pour the mixture into silicone moulds or cling wrap lined container.
- Place in the freezer until set. Carefully remove from the moulds and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Store these matcha caramels in the refrigerator.