This raw vegan, buttery cauliflower is incredibly easy to make. You can whip it up in 10 minutes. It's great for when you want one more dish in a meal, or just a snack. The crunchy florets are fun and tasty to eat.
Raw Buttery Cauliflower [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 4 1/2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon and a pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons of water
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Cut or break the cauliflower head into bite sized floret pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the nutritional yeast, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and 2 tablespoons of water.
- Toss the cauliflower florets into the bowl and combine. Add the remaining tablespoon of water and mix until the florets are evenly coated with the mixture.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
Feel free to chop up the core and throw it in the bowl as well, just add a little more nutritional yeast and water accordingly.