Warm and sweet, this cookie crumble is perfect for when you're craving a gooey dessert that'll just melt in your mouth. As if the crumble wasn't enough, this dish has little bursts of raspberry goodness! If raspberries aren't your cup of tea, try blueberry or strawberry! Either way, this dessert is bound to delight.
Gooey Raspberry Cookie Crumble Bars [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Gooey Raspberry Cookie Crumble Bars [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup vegan butter
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen
How to Prepare Gooey Raspberry Cookie Crumble Bars [Vegan]
- Cream the vegan butter and sugars together in a medium bowl until fluffy. Add flax, almond milk, and vanilla. Mix until incorporated.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Mix until dough is formed and without clumps.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a greased casserole dish, press 3/4 of the dough to the bottom in an even layer.
- Add raspberries in an even layer over the cookie dough.
- Crumble remaining dough over the raspberries.
- Place in the oven and bake for 35 minutes.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 3366 | Total Carbs: 499 g | Total Fat: 136 g | Total Protein: 31 g | Total Sodium: 1273 g | Total Sugar: 271 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.