Pancakes are such a delicious breakfast if you have an extra 10 minutes to spare in the morning. The consistency of the pancakes can be adjusted according to your preference, so add more oats, or coconut milk if you want your pancakes thicker, or thiner- respectively.
Quick and Easy Fluffy Pancakes [Vegan]
- 1 cup oat flour (Blend up rolled/jumbo oats)
- 1 cup plat milk
- 1 medium-large ripe banana
- 1 Flax Egg
- 1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar/ vanilla extract (optional- if batter isn’t sweet enough for your liking)
- Blend up all the ingredients
- Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes, allowing the flax seeds to bind the mixture
- Meanwhile, heat up a pan on medium-high.
- Add a couple tablespoons of coconut oil the pan it if you don’t have a non-stick pan.
- Pour the pancake mixture into the pan, in small doses as it will spread out when heated.
- Flip them over when they start to bubble on top and serve with toppings of choice!