The moment your guests try this soup, they’ll be left bewitched. This soup straight from the pot looks quite scary, making it perfect for the spooky Halloween season, but don’t be fooled, it’s absolutely delicious! The cauliflower acts as a thick creamy base to let the classic flavors shine.
Purple Cauliflower Soup [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 purple cabbage
- 1 onion
- 7 cloves garlic
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 chili
- 1 tablespoon vegan chicken bouillion
- 2 cubes veggie bouillon
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast (optional)
- Cook the onion, garlic, and celery until the onion turns translucent. Now add the veggies, bouillion powders (cubes or veggie broth), and enough water to cover the vegetables.
- Bring the soup to a boil after which you'll let it simmer until the cauliflower is soft. Keep stirring the pot every now and then to prevent the veggies from sticking to the bottom.
- Blend the soup with a stick blender until you've got a smooth consistency. Serve topped with some non-dairy cream, croutons, chili, basil, or whatever else your heart desires.