Who needs a whole slice of pie plus a fork and plate when you can take all of the ingredients of a pumpkin pie and make it into finger food? These pumpkin spice truffles are made by combining pumpkin puree, graham crackers, and plenty of pumpkin pie spice, and then coating the frozen balls in dairy-free white chocolate. The perfect fall dessert!
Pumpkin Spice Truffles With White Chocolate Coat [Vegan]
- Put 20 graham cracker sheets in the food processor and grind completely.
- Pour ground graham crackers in a bowl and set aside.
- Put 1/2 of the can of pumpkin purée, 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice, vegan cream cheese, and 2 tablespoons agave nectar in the food processor. Once smooth add the ground graham crackers.
- Pour filling into a bowl and chill in the refrigerator.
- Once chilled scoop filling into 1 tablespoon size portions. Roll each piece into a ball and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Carefully melt a bag of vegan white chocolate chips with 1 tablespoon coconut oil. Add more oil to thin it out as needed. 2 tablespoons is likely the max.
- Place a frozen ball on a fork and dip in the vegan white chocolate. Tap the fork to remove any excess.
- Place back on your tray and garnish with pumpkin pie spice. Allow all the truffles to chill in the refrigerator to harden the chocolate shell.