Not only are these pumpkin spice breakfast cookies delicious and good for you, they're also incredibly easy to make! They come together in one bowl and you'll have warm, pumpkin-y cookies ready in less than 30 minutes. This is the perfect excuse to eat cookies for breakfast more often!
Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Cookies [Vegan]
- 2 teaspoons flax seeds
- 4 teaspoons water
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons popped amaranth (you can also substitute it with almond meal)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/3 cup cranberries
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- Soak the flax seeds in 4 teaspoons of water for about three minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the pumpkin seeds. Stir in the soaked flax seeds.
- Form six to eight cookies and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Sprinkle the cookies with the pumpkin seeds.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.