This vegan pumpkin pudding is a beautiful, dense and sweet dessert. It’s easy to make and looks absolutely stunning. The maple syrup gives a lovely rich caramel taste which works so good with the pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice. This is the perfect dessert to amaze your favorite people!
Pumpkin Pudding [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Pumpkin Pudding [Vegan]
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 teaspoons agar agar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup, plus more to serve
How to Prepare Pumpkin Pudding [Vegan]
- Place agar agar and almond milk in a small pot and bring to a boil then turn it down to a simmer. Cook for about 2-3 minutes whisking it constantly.
- Add agar agar and almond milk mixture, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and maple syrup to a blender and blend until totally smooth.
- Pour the mixture into four small silicon forms and chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours. Turn the puddings onto a plate to serve. Pour maple syrup on top.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 80 | Carbs: 17 g | Fat: 1 g | Protein: 1 g | Sodium: 39 mg | Sugar: 13 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.