This vegan pumpkin pudding is a beautiful, dense and sweet dessert. It’s easy to make and looks absolutely stunning. The maple syrup gives a lovely rich caramel taste which works so good with the pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice. This is the perfect dessert to amaze your favorite people!
Pumpkin Pudding [Vegan]
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 teaspoons agar agar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup, plus more to serve
- Place agar agar and almond milk in a small pot and bring to a boil then turn it down to a simmer. Cook for about 2-3 minutes whisking it constantly.
- Add agar agar and almond milk mixture, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and maple syrup to a blender and blend until totally smooth.
- Pour the mixture into four small silicon forms and chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours. Turn the puddings onto a plate to serve. Pour maple syrup on top.