Take a break from that pumpkin spice latte with this warm and dreamy Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate.
Pumpkin Hot Chocolate [Vegan]
- 2 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin, canned
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Add almond milk and white chocolate to a small pot. Heat over medium heat, stirring often, until chocolate has melted.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir for one minute or until mixture is heated through.
- Pour into two mugs, top with vegan whipped cream or vegan marshmallows and enjoy!