Hello, brunch! Made with pumpkin puree, warm spices, and drizzled with maple syrup, this delicious French toast will be your new favorite.
Pumpkin French Toast [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Pumpkin French Toast [Vegan]
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 slices of dry bread
- 2 teaspoons vegan butter, for the pan
How to Prepare Pumpkin French Toast [Vegan]
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk together pumpkin puree, soy milk, pumpkin spice, flour, vanilla extract, and sugar until smooth and incorporated.
- Lightly coat bread with the pumpkin mixture. Scrape off excess mixture: too much mixture on the bread will make mushy French toast.
- Melt vegan butter on the pan and cook French toast on each side until golden brown. Repeat with the rest of the bread slices. Serve with maple syrup and/or a dusting of icing sugar!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Slice: Calories: 114 | Carbs: 20 g | Fat: 2 g | Protein: 4 g | Sodium: 185 mg | Sugar: 4 g Nutrition information does not include pictured maple syrup.Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.