A super simple 5 ingredient recipe that is high in protein, vegan and gluten free which tastes like a crunchy but also gooey chocolatey ball of heaven…..have to make them right?!
Puffed Buckwheat Chocolate Bites [Vegan]
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 3 tablespoons Fruit syrup (or any liquid sweetener)
- 3 tablespoons Cacao Powder
- 2 Cups Puffed Buckwheat
- 1 Cup of Granola
- 1 scoop of vegan protein powder
- Optional Toppings: Choc syrup, goji berries
- Melt the coconut oil and fruit syrup together in a pan
- Stir in the cacao powder and protein powder followed by the puffed buckwheat and granola. If the mixture is to thick prior to adding the granola and buckwheat just mix in some water.
- Split into silicone muffin cups and freeze for at least 2 hours
- Take out and top with syrup and goji berries if using