These Protein Pasta Chips are a high-protein gluten-free spin on the viral TikTok pasta chips. They’re wonderfully crunchy, super easy to make, and bizarrely addictive.
Protein Pasta Chips [Vegan]
- 8 oz chickpea cavatappi pasta (or your choice of pasta), cooked al dente according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh-grated vegan Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- optional pizza sauce, marinara sauce, or ranch dressing for dipping
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Drizzle cooked pasta with olive oil and toss.
- Add vegan Parmesan and spices and toss again.
- Put seasoned pasta in single layer in an air fryer (do in batches if needed).
- Air fry for 7 to 10 minutes, flipping halfway through. Serve with your choice of dipping sauce.