This protein chia pudding is creamy, chocolatey, and easy to whip up — the perfect make-ahead vegan breakfast for busy days. You may use whatever protein powder is on hand, or omit it and use less milk. Also, feel free to add different toppings to it.
Protein-Packed Chocolate Chia Pudding [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons nut/seed butter
- 2 servings vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1 1/2 cups plant-based milk; plus more as needed
- Sweetener of choice, to taste
- Combine all the above ingredients in a large jar/bowl and place in the fridge for 4 hours to set. (After the first hour, stir the mixture to distribute the chia seeds evenly.)
- Stir well before serving. Top with fruit, nuts/seeds, puffed grains, etc. Enjoy!