These chocolate truffles are simple, healthy, and easy-to-make. Chewy, macaron-like balls of pistachios and desiccated coconut dipped in dark chocolate and then topped with chopped pistachios. Delicate and delicious!
Pistachio Coconut Dark Chocolate Truffles [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/6 cup agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Place the pistachios and coconut in a food processor and blend until finely chopped. Melt the coconut oil then add the oil and agave nectar to the food processor and blend until combined and the mixture begins to form a ball.
- Shape the mixture into balls and freeze for 10-20 minutes. Melt the chocolate and coat the balls, top with a few chopped pistachios then refrigerate to harden.