Homemade cheese has never been this easy! This creamy cheese is can be made from any kind of nuts, like cashews, almonds, or even hazelnuts. Pink peppercorns are the star ingredient, though you could also add herbs of any kind to give it more flavor. This versatile cheese is amazing on crackers, sandwiches, or even on bagels.
Pink Peppercorn Nut Cheese [Vegan]
- 7 ounces nuts, like cashews, hazelnuts, and almonds
- 1 teaspoon brown miso
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce tamari
- 1 tablespoon pink peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dry dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mixed pepper
- Nutritional yeast, to taste
- Soak nuts overnight in water, or for a minimum 2 hours. Cashews need less soaking time.
- In a food processor or high-speed blender Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Lightly grease a ramekin/s or a circle with olive oil for easy removal and preparation pour in the batter.
- Store in the refrigerator until solid.
- All Vegan Cheese
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile