Perfect for a pretty-in-pink birthday party or no occasion at all! This unique cake is so adorable and equally delicious. Try this light and fluffy cake at your next gathering with friends!
Pink Lemonade Confetti Bundt Cake [Vegan]
To Make the Cake:
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 9 tablespoons vegan butter
- 2/3 cup vegan cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons egg Replacer
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 drops pink food coloring (optional)
To Make the Topping:
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 3 tablespoons vegan confetti sprinkles
- Combine the egg replacer with the warm water, whisk smooth then add the flax meal.
- Combine the lemon juice with the zest and extracts.
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Cream the vegan butter with the vegan cream cheese on low speed to combine then gradually add the granulated sugar while mixing on medium speed until light and fluffy (approximately 3 minutes).
- Add the egg replacer mixture and mix well then add the sifted dry ingredients while mixing on low speed until it is all combined well.
- Slowly pour in the lemon juice while mixing on low speed until all is incorporated.
- Add the pink food coloring and mix well.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for approximately 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely and then glaze with sugar glaze by combining the confectioner's sugar and almond milk, top with sprinkles.
Cake will stay fresh at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 5 days Freeze (un-iced cake) wrapped well for up to 2 months