Warm and delicious pineapple and raspberry crisp. Serve this delicious, fruity breakfast as is, or top with coconut whip or a nice vegan vanilla ice cream. This one is perfect for brunch, just make some mimosas!
Pineapple Raspberry Crisp [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cup diced pineapple, fresh or frozen
- 2 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons tapioca or corn starch
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Juice of half a lemon
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free all-purpose flour, or flour of choice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or vegan butter
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a bowl combine the fruit, starch, sugar, and lemon juice. Toss to coat evenly.
- In another bowl combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, and coconut oil. Using your hands, mix ingredients until combined and crumbly.
- Add the fruit mixture to your four ramekins or small baking dish.
- Spread the oat mixture on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes before serving. Serve as is, or top with coconut whip or a nice vegan vanilla ice cream.