This hot cocoa is perfect during and after the holidays! Soak in all the delicious flavors and benefits of this peppermint hot chocolate without adding any sugar.
Peppermint Hot Chocolate [Vegan]
- 1 cup plant-based milk or almond milk (or 1/2 cup coconut milk and 1/2 cup almond or plant-based milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 heaping teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan over low heat or in a milk-frothing machine.
- Add the cocoa powder and peppermint extract and whisk to combine.
- Do not let boil.
If you want to make it peppermint mocha, reduce the amount of milk to 1/2 cup, add 1/2 cup of brewed coffee.