A great low carb breakfast that will keep you full until lunch due to the combination of the fat and protein. And it is so delicious!
Peanut Butter Waffle Sandwich [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup Protein Powder
- 1 flax egg
- 4 tablespoons non dairy milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat your waffle iron according to the instructions
- While the waffle maker is heating up, mix together all the above ingredients until there are no lumps. Pour the mixture into your waffle iron.
- The time taken to cook the waffles will depend on your waffle maker.
- Sandwich with peanut butter and banana or your favorite toppings
- Peanut Butter