The best part about these cookies is that the recipe couldn’t be simpler. Just 8 everyday ingredients, one bowl, and 20 minutes is all you need to whip up a batch of these easy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies. We hope you love them as much as we do!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies [Vegan, Refined Sugar-Free, Oil-Free]
About 14 cookies
- 1 cup oat flour – use certified gluten free if needed*
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup natural, creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (or date sugar, cane sugar, turbinado sugar, or brown sugar)**
- 1/4 cup of almond milk or other milk of choice (plus an extra teaspoon or so if needed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup vegan semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a cookie sheet with a layer of parchment paper or silpat.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add the peanut butter and remaining ingredients, except the chocolate chips, and stir together very well with a wooden spoon. If it seems dry add a tiny splash of almond milk. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out the dough and roll into balls. Place on the cookie sheet and do not flatten. Bake for 9 -10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before eating. They will be very soft out of the oven, but perfect after cooling.
*You can make your own oat flour by blending old fashioned oats in a blender into a fine flour. These can also be made with chickpea flour, and they will be delicious! **If you like things very sweet, you may want to add an extra 1-2 tablespoons of coconut sugar.