This is the ideal bite-sized, finger-food for parties! These little bite-sized snacks are cheesy and crisp! Here is a quick easy recipe for crispy tofu breaded with Parmesan crust and topped with tomato sauce and vegan mozzarella cheese!
Parmesan Tofu Bites [Vegan]
- Press tofu of the excess water.
- Cut into bite-sized cubes.
- Toss in cornstarch, shake off excess.
- Dip in soy milk & melted coconut oil mixture and then dredge in the breadcrumbs, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic and parm cheese mixture.
- Air fry at 400°F for 15-20 minutes or bake on a sheet pan in a preheated 400°F oven for 25 minutes or until crispy.
- Top each bite with tomato sauce and vegan cheese bake to melt the cheese.
- Serve with additional tomato sauce for dipping.