If there was a way to make chocolate as healthy, energizing, and clean as possible, why wouldn't you? This raw paleo hemp chocolate proves that combining awesome ingredients like hemp hearts, coconut butter, and cacao powder, can make a seriously delicious treat! Snack on these for a tasty and satisfying way to get powerful nutrients.
Black and White Hemp Chocolate [Vegan, Paleo]
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raw cacao butter
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons raw hemp seeds
- In a double boiler, melt coconut butter and transfer to a bowl. Separately melt cacao butter.
- Mix coconut butter, maple syrup, salt, and 4 tablespoons of cacao butter and cacao powder in a large bowl until thoroughly combined.
- In your preferred tray or chocolate mould, sprinkle half the hemp seeds and pour the chocolate mixture over them, transfer to the freezer to set for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and top with the rest of the cacao butter and hemp seeds, put back in the freezer to set again and serve.