This recipe is easy and sweet, and perfect to snack on if you're wanting something chocolatey!
Oreo Truffles [Vegan]
- 2 1/3 cup (235g) ground oreo
- 2/3 cups (150g) vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (170g) chocolate
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (optional)
- First, beat the cheese in the blender to fluff it up a bit. Then add the ground cookies and beat again.
- Put the covered mixture in the freezer to set for an hour. Remove it after an hour, take it out, spread a bowl with oil and form truffles with the mixture. Then, cover the bowl and put it back in the freezer for an hour.
- Melt the chocolate in a baking pan (you can add 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil to the melted chocolate) and take a truffle one by one and dip it in the chocolate.
- Then, put them back in the bowl, decorate with the remaining chocolate and make decorative lines and then again in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Then, enjoy!
They are kept refrigerated in an airtight container, but I do not cut them to survive for as long as hell they are! Good food!