This red curry soup will bring you to flavor paradise! As the rice noodles cook, they soak up the creamy red curry flavor. One of the best things about soup is that it is a one pot wonder, making it an easy clean-up. Sauté the vegetables, add some spices and broth, drop in some noodles and voila! Dinner in under an hour!
One-Pot Red Curry Noodle Soup [Vegan]
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, roughly chopped
- 1 cup baby carrots, chopped in half
- 1 green or red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 3-4 tablespoon red curry paste, depending on preferred level of spice
- 1 13.66-ounce can lite coconut milk
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 4 ounces thin brown rice noodles
- Squeeze of half a lime
- 1/2 cup green onion and cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot, then sauté yellow onion until golden. Add in baby carrots, red bell pepper, and snow peas.
- Stir in 3-4 tablespoons of red curry paste and let it cook with the vegetables for a minute. Pour in coconut milk and vegetable broth and bring it to a boil.
- Once it is boiling, add in the thin brown rice noodles and turn down to a simmer.
- Let the noodles cook in the soup for 4-6 minutes, or until tender. Garnish with fresh lime juice, green onion, and cilantro leaves.