You are going to love this baked tofu recipe! It is crispy, healthy, nutritious, and so delicious even without using tons of added oil, like most baked tofu recipes tend to.
Oil-Free Baked Tofu [Vegan]
- 16- ounce package of extra firm tofu
- 1 teaspoon of Himalayan pink salt or sea salt
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- A few pinches of cayenne pepper optional
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- A few pinches of black pepper
Pre-heat your oven to 400°F.
Chop tofu into even-sized pieces, and place on a baking sheet. Mix with all seasonings, and bake at 400F for 25-30 minutes. The tofu looks like it is slightly puffing up when it is ready.