These delicious and filling lentil loaf bites are the perfect snack. Made with black lentils, carrots, celery, and oats, they will keep you energized even on the busiest of days. Serve with your favorite condiment and let the dipping begin!
Nutrient-Dense Lentil Loaf Bites [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup black lentils, cooked
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup rolled oats, uncooked
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons liquid aminos
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Chop and dice carrots and celery.
- Add all ingredients into food processor. Pulse for 1 minute.
- Open blender lid and scrape the sides. Mix for another minute.
- Grease mini muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Spoon or scoop mixture into each space in the mini muffin tray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until top is slightly crispy.
- Let cool and remove from tin. Serve.