All salads are NOT created equal. This protein-packed mixed veggie bowl can hardly be considered a salad––it’s more like a vegan power bowl. Loaded with a variety of energizing and delicious, pure foods, it basically defines nourishment. Not to mention how incredibly quick and easy it is to prepare! You have try this vegan power bowl––it’s fantastic!
Nourishing Power Bowl With Lemon Tahini Dressing [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2-3 cups mixed leafy greens (I use spinach and romaine)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4-1/2 an avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted vegetables (asparagus, sweet potatoes, zucchini, etc.)
- 1/2 cup cooked chickpeas, lentils, or black beans
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp water, or more as needed to thin*
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch of sea salt
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and whisk until well-combined.
- Place greens in a large bowl. Arrange remaining veggies and toppings on top of the greens. Drizzle with lemon-tahini dressing (or other dressing of choice), and enjoy!