Here are some rice noodles with vegetables and a delicious sauce that you can use for more dishes! This is an amazing dinner for two that is bursting with flavor.
Noodles With Magic Sauce [Vegan]
For the Noodles:
- 5 1/4 ounces rice noodles
- 3 carrots
- 8 3/4 ounces edamame pods
- 1 block of tofu
- 1 large handful of roasted and peeled peanuts
For the Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar or sushi vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of miso
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Cook the noodles following the package instructions and do the same with the edamame pods, then peel them.
- Cut the tofu into small cubes and put in the pan with a little olive oil until golden brown.
- Peel and cut carrots julienne style.
- Prepare the sauce by simply mixing all the ingredients and stirring until it is well-mixed.
- Serve in bowls and enjoy!