These healthy No-Bake White Chocolate Energy Bites are made with gluten-free oats, almond butter, flaxseed, and chia seeds for a healthy and easy homemade snack to keep in the freezer or pack on the go. Don’t let unhealthy packaged and processed snacks get the best of you! These healthy no-bake energy bites are the perfect solution to hunger, wherever you are.
No-Bake White Chocolate Energy Bites [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for No-Bake White Chocolate Energy Bites [Vegan]
- 2 cups organic gluten-free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons organic chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate baking chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
How to Prepare No-Bake White Chocolate Energy Bites [Vegan]
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix everything together using one or both hands to ensure that all ingredients are well combined.
- Immediately, add the mixture in the bowl to the refrigerator (covered) and chill for 30 minutes. Once chilled, scoop 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture and using both hands, roll it into a small ball.
- Repeat until all mixture is made. (**NOTE: Be sure to add energy bites to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to ensure that they remain perfectly shaped.**)
- Now, refrigerate rolled bites again for 5 minutes or so!
- Remove from the refrigerator and enjoy!
- Bon Appetit!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.