These healthy No-Bake White Chocolate Energy Bites are made with gluten-free oats, almond butter, flaxseed, and chia seeds for a healthy and easy homemade snack to keep in the freezer or pack on the go. Don’t let unhealthy packaged and processed snacks get the best of you! These healthy no-bake energy bites are the perfect solution to hunger, wherever you are.
No-Bake White Chocolate Energy Bites [Vegan]
- 2 cups organic GF Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons organic chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate baking chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix everything together using one or both hands to ensure that all ingredients are well combined.
- Immediately, add the mixture in the bowl to the refrigerator (covered) and chill for 30 minutes. Once chilled, scoop 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture and using both hands—roll into a small ball.
- Repeat until all mixture is made. **NOTE: Be sure to add energy bites to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to ensure that they remain perfectly shaped.**
- Now, refrigerate rolled bites again for 5 minutes or so!
- Remove from the refrigerator and enjoy!
- Bon Appetit!