This no-bake, vegan peanut butter cup Oreo pie is delicious and easy to make! The crust is topped with a creamy peanut butter filling, chocolate swirl, and homemade peanut butter cups. This pie is beautiful, slices so cleanly (a blessing, honestly), and beyond delicious!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Oreo Pie [Vegan]
- 15 vegan chocolate sandwich cookies (even better if you can find ones that are filled with peanut butter)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 cup peanut butter (I used creamy unsalted)
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch salt
- For crust, combine ingredients in a food processor and blend until all cookies are crushed and evenly combined. Spread on the bottom of an 8 or 9-inch tart or pie pan. Place in fridge to set.
- Combine all your filling ingredients in a food processor and pulse until homogenous. Pour into crust and make sure the filling is evenly distributed.
- Melt your chocolate chips and using a spoon, spoon a spiral of chocolate onto the tart. Using a fork, swirl the chocolate to your pleasing.
- Set in fridge for 4 hours or freezer for 2-3 hours. Halfway through chill time, press peanut butter cups along the edge of the pie and return to fridge to finish setting.