How did I live life void of peanut-butter-chocolate-coconut-y goodness before these cookies?! These cookies are a winner that relentlessly beg to be made. and eaten. and then made again. followed by being eaten… again… My mouth is watering as I think about it…
No Bake Almond Butter Chocolate Macaroons [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup agave
- 2 cup finely shredded unsweetened dried coconut
- 1 cup largely shredded unsweetened dried coconut flakes
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup almond butter
- Melt all the wet ingredients in a pan and mix together well.
- Stir in the coconut and walnuts.
- Form dough into cookies and place on a tray.
- Place tray in fridge and cool for 1 hour or until firm.
If you can’t wait for them to firm up in the fridge, the cookie dough is just as good — if not better! Yeah, you’re welcome