This cider is full of flavors that complement each other beautifully and warm you in wintertime. You will not believe how simple it is to make! Give it a go!
Mulled Rose Cranberry Pear Cider [Vegan]
- 6 cups fresh pear juice
- 2 cups pure water
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 oranges, sliced with peel on
- 2 tablespoons dried rose petals
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 4-star anise pods
- 1 tablespoon cardamom pods
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot, simmer on medium-low heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Strain spices from the liquid.
- Serve hot with a cinnamon stick to garnish each mug.