This cider is full of flavors that complement each other beautifully and warm you in wintertime. You will not believe how simple it is to make! Give it a go!
Mulled Rose Cranberry Pear Cider [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Mulled Rose Cranberry Pear Cider [Vegan]
- 6 cups fresh pear juice
- 2 cups pure water
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 oranges, sliced with peel on
- 2 tablespoons dried rose petals
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 4-star anise pods
- 1 tablespoon cardamom pods
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
How to Prepare Mulled Rose Cranberry Pear Cider [Vegan]
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot, simmer on medium-low heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Strain spices from the liquid.
- Serve hot with a cinnamon stick to garnish each mug.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.