These vegan mocha chocolate brownie bites will satisfy your chocolate cravings in the healthiest way! They are really easy to make and taste just as good as they real thing.
Mocha Chocolate Brownie Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 teaspoons coffee
- 6 tablespoons cocoa/cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar (or any granulated sugar of choice)
- 1/4 cup dairy free yogurt
- 1/4 coconut oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a different bowl whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Combine the wet and dry mixtures.
- Spoon the batter into greased muffin tins until 2/3 the way full.
- Bake for 25 minutes.