Chewy and moist on the inside and crisp on the outside, Seeds Nuts and Oat Cookies make a healthy snack option. You'll love to take them on journeys. It's a healthy indulgence!
Mixed Seeds Nuts Oat Cookies [Vegan, Gluten Free]
Ingredients You Need for Mixed Seeds Nuts Oat Cookies [Vegan, Gluten Free]
For the Dry Ingredients:
- 1 cup oats
- 3 tablespoons amaranth flour / coconut flour / oatmeal / almond meal
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
For the Wet Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons melted vegan butter
- 4 tablespoons sweetener
- 3 tablespoons unrefined sugar
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons black currants
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped cashews
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
How to Prepare Mixed Seeds Nuts Oat Cookies [Vegan, Gluten Free]
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C
- Line a baking tray with a parchment sheet.
- In a bowl whisk all the dry ingredients.
- In another large bowl whisk all the wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix well with hands. Add all the seeds, nuts and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Pinch walnut-size portions of dough. Roll into a ball and then flatten in your palm.
- Arrange the cookies on the tray. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Turn off the oven as soon as you see the edges browning.
- Transfer the cookies to the cooling rack. Enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.