Chewy and moist on the inside and crisp on the outside, Seeds Nuts and Oat Cookies make a healthy snack option. You'll love to take them on journeys. It's a healthy indulgence!
Mixed Seeds Nuts Oat Cookies [Vegan, Gluten Free]
For the Dry Ingredients:
- 1 cup oats
- 3 tablespoons amaranth flour / coconut flour / oatmeal / almond meal
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
For the Wet Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons melted vegan butter
- 4 tablespoons sweetener
- 3 tablespoons unrefined sugar
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons black currants
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped cashews
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C
- Line a baking tray with a parchment sheet.
- In a bowl whisk all the dry ingredients.
- In another large bowl whisk all the wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix well with hands. Add all the seeds, nuts and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Pinch walnut-size portions of dough. Roll into a ball and then flatten in your palm.
- Arrange the cookies on the tray. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Turn off the oven as soon as you see the edges browning.
- Transfer the cookies to the cooling rack. Enjoy!