This mint chocolate protein fudge is high protein is low sugar and less than 10 ingredients needed!
Mint Chocolate Protein Fudge [Vegan]
- 1 cup Dates
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon Cacao Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate Peppermint Sauce (or any other syrup!)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoon vegan milk
- Topping: Pretzels
- Combine all the above ingredients in a blender until a thick paste forms.
- Press the mixture into a lined tray and top with the pretzels and any other toppings of your choice (christmas sprinkles, white chocoalte etc).
- Place in the freezer to firm for at least a few hours.
- Slice into squares.
- You can store it in the freezer.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile