These little babies are dangerously addictive! The crunch, the herbs, the garlic. Although you can easily just eat these on their own, these are great for BBQ with some yummy veggie burgers or even stuffed eggplant.
Mini Garlicky Hasselback Potatoes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 pounds baby potatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil, plus extra for serving
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 3-4 cloves garlic, finely grated (optional 5-6 extra cloves in their casing)
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a paring knife, make crosswise cuts in each potato, about 1/8-inch apart, stopping before the bottom. Place on the baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine basil, garlic, olive oil, and parsley.
- With a spoon, pour some of the mix on top of the potatoes and using the edge of the spoon to wedge the herbs into the creases of the potatoes. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Place into oven and bake for approximately 35-45 minutes.
- Let cool a minute or two and drizzled with olive oil. Enjoy!