This banana bread is sugar free and is super delicious!
Mini Banana Bread Loaf [Vegan, Sugar-Free]
- .63 cups oatmeal
- .42 cups wheat flour
- 2 1/2 baking powder
- 150g pitted Dates (or date paste)
- 1 cups water
- 1 banana
- 2/3 cup sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 banana, dates
For the Banana Bread:
- Mix oatmeal, wheat flour and baking powder.
- Puree the dates and banana with 250g of water in a blender until creamy. Stir the resulting date cream into the flour and baking powder mixture. Pour in sunflower oil. Mix with the whisk to a dough.
- Pour 2/3 of the dough into the prepared tin. Mix the rest of the dough with cocoa powder and spread it over the light dough. Marble the mixture lightly with a fork.
- Chop the banana and dates into small pieces and spread them over the surface of the dough.
- Now bake the cake at 180 ° for about 40 minutes.
- The cake does not have to be completely dry this time when testing the chopsticks - a few crumbs of dough may stick. This makes it juicier after cooling.
To Make the Frosting:
- Mix the date syrup with a little cocoa powder and pour over the cooled banana bread.
If you don't have date syrup, simply replace it with agave syrup or maple syrup.