Need something fun to make? This pizza is inspired by a martini! This delicious pizza starts with a buttery sauce made with olive brine, gin, and garlic. Then, it's topped with kalamata and green olives, sautéed pearl onions, and a garnish of fresh parsley.
Martini Flatbread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Pizza Dough:
- Pizza dough of choice (gluten-free, etc...)
For the Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/4 cup olive brine
- 1 tablespoon gin
For the Toppings:
- 1 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 1 cup sliced green olives
- 1 1/2 cups sliced pearl onions
- Fresh parsley (optional)
- Sauté the vegan butter and garlic in a saucepan over medium heat until the butter is completely melted. Stir in the olive brine and gin, remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook your pizza dough according to your recipe or packaging instructions. Some dough must be cooked a little before toppings can be added. Spread half of the sauce over the dough then add your toppings (excluding parsley).
- Bake your pizza according to the dough instructions then allow it to cool for 5 minutes. Drizzle the remaining sauce over the pizza and serve warm.