This dish is great as an appetizer, starter or accompaniment, also the seaweed gives a very refreshing marine flavor.
Marinated Zucchini and Seaweed Salad [Vegan]
- 2 large courgettes washed and cut into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon algae (kombu, nori, lettuce sea or fight) and leave at ease
- In a dish place the zucchini with 1/2 liter of water and the vinegar so that they are macerated all night.
- Leave the seaweed in abundant water to hydrate.
- The next day, drain the water from the zucchini and seaweed.
- Finely chop the seaweed, garlic, and parsley, add them to the zucchini and let rest at least one hour before serving.
We used mini yellow zucchini, but you can use any variety of them.