With each passing year, we see more and more delicious plant-based cheeses hit the market. However, if you don't feel like hunting the best brands down, an easy solution is to just make your own! This tofu feta cheese is marinated in a mixture of flavors including thyme, dijon mustard, lime, garlic, and red pepper flakes, to give it that familiar, sharp taste that feta possesses. Try them on your next Greek salad or vegan moussaka.
Marinated Tofu Feta Cheese [Vegan]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Marinated Tofu Feta Cheese [Vegan]
- 1 15-ounce block extra-firm tofu, diced
- 4 springs of thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried tomatoes
- A small wedge of lime or lemon
- A few leaves of fresh mint
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mixed peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons homemade mustard or dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dry or fresh rosemary
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
How To Make Marinated Tofu Feta Cheese [Vegan]
- Put everything in an airtight container or jar. Set it in the fridge for 3-5 days.
- Sautée in a skillet over medium high heat for 5-7 minutes.
- All Vegan Cheese
- Nut-Free Vegan Cheese
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile