Basically just some carrots and parsnips roasted in the oven but you know how you have vegetables that you always eat in a certain way? This recipe is so simple it's genius! You have to try this combination, it works so well together and the vegetables get slightly sweet, crunchy, and just amazing! A savory and sweet dish that is perfect to pass around the table this holiday season.
Maple-Thyme Roasted Parsnips And Carrots [Vegan, Grain-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Maple-Thyme Roasted Parsnips And Carrots [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 4 large carrots
- 3-4 large parsnips
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Fresh thyme
How to Prepare Maple-Thyme Roasted Parsnips And Carrots [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- Pre-heat oven to 390°F.
- Prepare a large baking tray and line it with parchment paper.
- Peel carrots and parsnips and cut them into long slices.
- Place them on the tray and drizzle with olive oil, maple syrup, season generously with salt and fresh thyme.
- Roast for about 45 minutes until golden brown and well roasted. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 312 | Carbs: 45 g | Fat: 15 g | Protein: 4 g | Sodium: 105 mg | Sugar: 7 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.