Basically just some carrots and parsnips roasted in the oven but you know how you have vegetables that you always eat in a certain way? This recipe is so simple it's genius! You have to try this combination, it works so well together and the vegetables gets slightly sweet, crunchy and just amazing! A savory and sweet dish that is perfect to pass around the table this holiday season.
Maple-Thyme Roasted Parsnips And Carrots [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 4 large carrots
- 3-4 large parsnips
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Fresh thyme
- Pre-heat oven to 390°F.
- Prepare a large baking tray and line it with parchment paper.
- Peel carrots and parsnips and cut them into long slices.
- Place them on the tray and drizzle with olive oil, maple syrup, season generously with salt and fresh thyme.
- Roast for about 45 minutes until golden brown and well roasted. Serve immediately and enjoy!