Packed with pumpkin and maple flavor, this Vegan Maple Pumpkin Fudge is dairy-free, vegan, gluten-free and paleo!
Maple Pumpkin Fudge [Vegan]
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, soft
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin, canned
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, beat together all ingredients until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Pour batter into lined pan. Spread until even and smooth.
- Place pan in the freezer for 1 hour or until solid. Cut fudge into squares and keep stored in the fridge until ready to eat.