This refreshing smoothie combines a frothy layer of mango and coconut cream lassi with a sweet blueberry and almond milk smoothie. Since this drink combines fruit components with creamy ones, the texture is similar to that of a milkshake. The result is a beautifully bright two-layered beverage that is perfect for welcoming in the Spring season! Enjoy!
Mango Lassi Blueberry Smoothie [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Mango Lassi Blueberry Smoothie [Vegan]
For the Mango Lassi:
- 10 ounces frozen mango
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 of a 13-ounce can of coconut cream
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
For the Blueberry Smoothie:
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 ripe banana
- A few splashes of unsweetened almond milk to get the smoothie moving in the blender
How to Prepare Mango Lassi Blueberry Smoothie [Vegan]
To Make the Mango Lassi:
- In a blender, combine the frozen mango, banana, coconut cream, and almond milk. Blend until smooth.
To Make the Blueberry Smoothie:
- In a blender, combine the frozen blueberries, banana, and almond milk until smooth.
To Assemble the Smoothies:
- In a cup, first add the mango lassi then top with the blueberry smoothie. Add additional coconut cream on top if you'd like.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.