This recipe is great to have with many types of dishes: roasted vegetables, pasta, sandwiches, etc. It's as easy as putting all the ingredients in a food processor (hand mixer can be used instead) and blend until you get the desired texture.
Kale Pesto [Vegan]
- Two handfuls of kale (you can also use spinach or use a handful of kale and one handful of spinach)
- 1 handful of raw cashews
- 1 spoonful of nutritional yeast or brewer’s yeast
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove or half of a large one
- Salt to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until well mixed!