Have you ever wanted to make your own homemade vegetable stock powder, but couldn’t be bothered with the effort Then you’re going to love this recipe. It’s the perfect substitute for store-bought versions and saves you hours of effort and wasted veggies. Homemade veggie stock powder is the perfect way to add some flavour to all kinds of recipes, including soups, stews, and sauces. If you’re looking for a convenient, homemade vegetable stock powder, this recipe’s definitely worth a try. To use it just add 1/2 teaspoon homemade vegetable stock powder and 1/2 teaspoon liquid aminos, tamari or soy sauce to 1 cup of water. So easy and delicious!
Instant Homemade Vegetable Stock Powder [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 drop bay essential oil OR 1 bay leaf
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Store in an air-tight jar in a cool place out of direct sunlight.