This phytonutrient-rich cauliflower is so addictively crispy, tender, and perfect that you will want to eat every last piece. You will love this recipe, and remember, sharing is optional.
Indian Spiced Popcorn Cauliflower [Vegan]
- 1 large head of cauliflower or 2 small heads, chopped into florets (about 6 cups)
- 3 tablespoons virgin coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh parsley or cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the cauliflower on the baking sheets. The smaller you chop the florets, the faster this dish will roast. Don’t over-crowd the cauliflower or it won’t crisp up.
- Pour the oil over the cauliflower, and then sprinkle the spices over top. Mix with your hands or a spoon to make sure the cauliflower is well coated.
- Roast in the over for 30-35 minutes, or until slightly crisp and golden. Top with fresh parsley or cilantro.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
If you’re not a fan of these spices, roast the cauliflower with just salt and pepper, and it will be equally delicious and addictive.